- Join a community of people & groups that share your values
Be part of a strong community of like-minded groups, businesses/producers and buyers committed to supporting the local economy.
- Be featured on GCI’s directory
Join our local business directory, accessed by consumers for free, and be featured on our website.
- Gain visibility & promotion on social media
Be showcased on our social media via Instagram and Facebook, with high engagement and visibility. We’ll help you connect authentically with an engaged audience of loyal customers who just haven’t found you yet. We’ll help you get new followers and drive traffic to your website.
- Tell your story
We’ll highlight your story so consumers can connect to who’s behind your business, what products/services you offer, and are more likely to choose to support you.
How did you get started? What are your social & environmental values? Do you support community initiatives?
Let us showcase your best self to your ideal customer.
- We’ll promote your events and highlight special offers and discounts on our social media and bi-weekly newsletters: sharing stories, eco tips, local events, projects, initiatives and special promotions!
- Creative partnership with Mission + Theory Co – photo & video production
As a social enterprise, we’ve exclusively partnered with Mission + Theory for all our photo and photo/video production needs. We trust in their ability to best show the good in our community by sharing the authentic stories of our local socially and environmentally-responsible business owners. You’ll get a special consultation and exclusive rates to work with them (depending on your membership package)!
- Partnership with Pop of Colour – brand management agency
We’ve partnered with Pop of Colour, a creative agency that offers brand management to help you reach your ideal audience. As a GCI member, you get a free 30 minute consultation to brainstorm creative marketing ideas. Book your session here!
How Can We Help You?
We connect conscious consumers with local businesses you can trust and that share your values of sustainability and ethics.